On behalf of the community, I'm sorry.
Due to the new update there has been alot of frustration as we all know. Though unfortunately it's caused some foul behaviour from some of the community and I'm honestly disappointed.
Frustrations comes natural with change and that's okay, what's not okay is the vile acts of some of you afterwards. Your opinions would be heard if you're respectful. That being said, if I worked with behaviour, I'd ignore any comments that came with such hate. I hope they do too.
So again, I'm really sorry for their acts. I hope you're all doing well and no one's taking it to heart. Hopefully they'll do better next time.
Comments
You don't have and shouldn't speak for the behalf of anyone. Show that you don't like the same foul behavior by not participating in it and it's enough.
^This. You're not responsible for anyone else's actions. Toxic behavior and toxic people in general will never be taken seriously, nor will their comments ever be heard. Constructive criticism is all anyone is looking for, and if you're incapable of doing that, then your voice will never be herd.