Artist takes the number two spot as my most least favorite killer to face

Trapper is number one because of how boring he is to face Artist is also there for the second most boring her power can be cool but basically it's not because you can't loop her it's because of the fact killer instinct activates when your in a locker Crow's disappear if your in a locker while facing her which doesn't make sense how they can just tell if your in a locker. I know people will say well Legion can know if your in a locker while using feral frenzy difference Legion's power is for multiple hits while Artist's is designed for a more chance oriented build she can hit multiple people sure but she has to do it twice while Legion is a hit and leave. Artist is just boring to face I'll say a positive better then facing twins mainly for them being somewhat broken but that's a different can or worms but Artist is the second killer I just find boring to face.

Comments