How do you purchase a specific perk?
I thought this feature was supposed to go live with the mid chapter, but I noticed that the shrine is the way it's always been. What am I missing?
I thought this feature was supposed to go live with the mid chapter, but I noticed that the shrine is the way it's always been. What am I missing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still a set of 4 perks each week, it's just you can now purchase them to Tier1/Tier 2/Tier 3 across all your characters. You can't purchase any perk you want at any time from the shrine.
Oh wow I completely misinterpreted that. I literally thought that you could purchase any perk you wanted to so long as you had the shards to do it. I thought it was supposed to be just another way to reduce the grind. Bummer. ๐