Can We Choose a Survivor and Killer Challenge at the Same Time Already?
I keep forgetting to switch every time I play a different role 😭 I will blame the mechanic instead of my intellect.
I keep forgetting to switch every time I play a different role 😭 I will blame the mechanic instead of my intellect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. And it's cursed: when you forget to switch you get all the awesome situations and opportunities that would have progressed your next challenge.
When you get the challenge actually equipped, though....
Not yet, but they did announce it in the anniversary live stream so it'll come soon hopefully.