No action speed bonus when opening the hatch with Sole Survivor equipped
Earlier today I opened the hatch as the last survivor and didn't receive any action speed bonus. Have not been able to test it on a gate.
Earlier today I opened the hatch as the last survivor and didn't receive any action speed bonus. Have not been able to test it on a gate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I experienced this issue today as well. I opened the hatch in two separate matches using a dull key while using Sole Survivor and noted that the progress bar was not yellow and the time to open the hatch was not reduced.
Still occurring as of July 30 2025.
Please submit a new bug report following the template and do not resurrect bug reports from 3 years ago.