Clown Unlimited Haste Bug

I was playing Clown and I wasn't taking the Game seriously. So I just threw Bottles at myself and the survivors and constantly spamming the control Button to switch between Bottles. After a second or so I noticed that the gas colour of the Bottles was wrong instead of yellow it was purple and instead of purple it was yellow. That problem I fixed by switching the bottles. The curious thing while doing all of that I noticed that I had haste without giving myself another yellow bottle, I has infinite haste and I don't know why. Maybe because I was spamming the bottles but I don't know, I tried fixing it by giving myself the yellow bottle but it wasn't having any effect. I report this because I think it should be looked into, if found out how to do it properly plus bloodlust tier 3 it could cause potential Problems. As you can see in the Picture I have full Haste but I am not standing on the yellow afterpiece.

Thank you for your time and I hope this will be fixed. I'll post and update if I find out how this was precisely done.

20220723162135_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments