Yeah that’s the only reason is bc there perks are generic now which is weird to me bc I have all of their perks at tier 1 on everyone bc I acquired their teachables before their departure. I wish their perks would have been granted the tier 3 like the rest but I can see why it’s not
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don’t have teachable perks anymore, those perks were changed to being generic perks when the Stranger Things chapter got removed for purchase.
Yeah that’s the only reason is bc there perks are generic now which is weird to me bc I have all of their perks at tier 1 on everyone bc I acquired their teachables before their departure. I wish their perks would have been granted the tier 3 like the rest but I can see why it’s not