PC - Sole Survivor token gain after survivors escaped the trial
Step 1: Boot the game
Step 2: Play as a survivor in a public match, running Empathy, Empethatic Connection, Plunderer's Instinct, and Sole Survivor
Step 3: In-game, other survivors escape the trial, I remained in the trial.
Step 4: Notice after the obsession leaves, I gain a token for Sole Survivor even though that is not the perk's intended effect only giving a token when other survivors die in the trial.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Survivor: Jeff Johansen
- Perks: Empathy, Empethatic Connection, Plunderer's Instinct, and Sole Survivor
- Map: Lampkin Lane, Haddonfield
- Frequency: I believe it has happened before, but I don't have the documentation for that.
Documents have been added
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Still a thing.. march 2024, ver. 7.5.2
When you are the last survivor standing and other survivors escaped the perk "Sole Survivor" gain 1 token. Is it undocumented feature or bug?