Solo Q is a lot less fun & less accessible
I know everyone is sick of hearing about the meta-rework but I feel as a console solo queue survivor I have sone legitimate complaints. Of the five games I have played post-update i have gone against 4 tunnel and camp killers and a thana edge-lord legion with no survivors escaping any of these games.
Behaviour have gone too far with the survivor nerf and killer buff. It is not fun to sit on a gen longer and have few perks at your disposal to extend a chase. I dont use DH so dont care about this but the rework to Iron Will and SpineChill are huge.
The Spinechill change makes the game less accessible for hearing and vision impaired players without an actual solution being provided by Behaviour - this is not ok.
The new skins are fine but the Devs really need to refocus themselves on rebalancing this game because as it stands it is unbalanced, not fun and not accessible.
Comments
Why? Sure as hell seems they can balance against 4 man sweats