Is the flashlight timing still a thing?
When I pick up a survivor with no covering and I get blinded it looks like I always drop it, even if I get blinded before the animation ends. Did the devs revert the change they made months ago?
When I pick up a survivor with no covering and I get blinded it looks like I always drop it, even if I get blinded before the animation ends. Did the devs revert the change they made months ago?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it’s just now add ons that affected power, effect visual brightness, so it looks like your blinded earlier
Can confirm, it's very likely due to add-ons that hinder your vision very early without actually blinding mecanically