Oni-chan
Before I say anything, let me prepare myself:
Have y'all seen the Cake on Oni's Titan cosmetic? Dayum, I don't mind if he were to camp me as long as his back is turned towards me!
Before I say anything, let me prepare myself:
Have y'all seen the Cake on Oni's Titan cosmetic? Dayum, I don't mind if he were to camp me as long as his back is turned towards me!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ignore me, I just can’t read this without thinking about what they did to Pyramid Head. I’m gonna go cry now.
#GiveKillersMoreCake
Both of the AoT killer skins have massive dump trucks. Once I have the money I'm buying both.
Just an Oni drawing passing by