PC - Puzzle Box Interaction Glitch with Cenobite

DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.07.22-05.21.46.log

Fourth match of the day. Queued alone as survivor Yun-Jin, loaded into Badham Preschool against the Cenobite. A few minutes into the match, Yui Kimura and I raced to the Cenobite Puzzle. We got to the puzzle box at the same time, and I assume we went to go click to pick it up at the same time, but my character, Yun-Jin, completed the animation and received the puzzle box. I could not work on it at all, but the puzzle box music was playing the entire time. I did not have any debuffs nor injuries when this occurred. It only fixed when I was hooked later and the box reset. I did not attempt interacting with any items after this.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Yun-Jin
  • Perks played: Alert, Distortion, Premonition, Sprint Burst
  • Map: Badham Preschool
  • Frequency of the issue: Once
Tagged: Pending

Comments