Addendum to earlier post: To my fellow killer mains
I don't post to the forums much, though I read and enjoy them often. I've been playing dbd since around Clowns release, killer mostly. I won't deny getting tilted on occasion and resorting to scummy tactics, especially if the survivors are toxic, but as a graduate of the HybridPanda School for Killers I generally try to play fair, not camp or tunnel(unless heh necessary) and make sure everyone has a fun game.
With that out the way.....
Ok yes dead hard is basically gone. Lots of survivors are frankly pretty bad without it well ok we all expected that. But I'm noticing in my survivor games lots of killers playing quite frankly like they're getting revenge for years of bully squads and unbalanced meta.
Guys please cool your jets a bit
Comments
finally some notice what killers are doing
I mean I never use deadhard or ds but some how game got worst.
Can you blame them?
Yes I can. I've been bullied flashlighted teabagged and shat on by toxic survivors more times than I can count. That doesn't mean it's sporting to take it out on the next 4, or use a patch where players are clearly in a period of adjustment to enact bloody revenge. We're not supernatural killers irl ffs
I literally had to post this.
That said, no - nobody is 'getting revenge for DH'. DH is gone, and it'll take people a bit to adapt, but SB and Lithe are excellent perks. They're just not busted.
People don't like being nerfed, even when that nerf was 110% justified.
I do so hope you and Mr Buscemi there weren't implying I'm not an actual killer main😑
It was the whole 'to my fellow' thing :D.