Fun Way To Shake Up Your Game!

Hey Folks - I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest doing this, but after logging many, MANY hours on the game, I felt like I needed to change things up for myself (not that the latest patch didn't do so anyway)...

ANYWHO, I now let a random perk selector choose what my build is every match (I play killer / survivor about 50/50). I use the following site below, but I'm sure there are tons others that do the same thing.

I find that, on top of making the game fresh again, it's kind of forcing me to become a better player because I'm kinda going back to my roots, and having to explore how perks I NEVER use help / hurt my play style.

So yeah. Give it a go and let me know what your experience is like!

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with the website I'm suggesting haha

Play DbD with style and randomness! Supports choosing the killer/survivor perks to randomize and comes with OBS streamer mode. :)


Comments