My Experience Thus Far

I have to state my experience so far in this game since this update. It is terrible....

I am solo Q about 90% and swf like 10% of the time with only one other person. I play this game casually and for fun after my studies or when I have free time to have something to do. Oh Boy! Here is what I have endured the last few days since this update = the blatant camping, and tunneling is worse than it ever was. I played about five games today and not only does it take forever to finish gens, the camping at 5 gens.. killed it for me. Not 1 or 2 gens, but 5 gens.. I get it if you want to camp and proxy when it's close to end game, be my guest but at 5 gens when the game has barely started. Then you guessed it, everyone got downed in the next few minutes, trying to save. What is so fun about this?

Another incident I have to mention is when a killer literally hooked everyone, but me and I just bled to death on the floor. They were nodding their head at me, laughing as I was wasting my time on the floor. This was not the first time either, since it happened in another game, last night. Like there should be a penalty for leaving survivors to bleed to death on the ground or auto kill the survivor if the hatch is closed. Why make me writhe on the floor for minutes??? I don't T-Bag, nor am I disrespectful to any of the killers, yet they treat me like trash.

The amount of downs/dc's in the first few minutes is beyond astronomical, and the amount of killers that are asses is also astronomical. I don't know how much more I can tolerate to be honest.

The very fact that they thought that base kit of 5 seconds BT was worth a damn.

Yes! I am salty as **** right now. I don't care about ******* DS or DH.