That feeling when ...

... you prestige one of your killers that you rushed so hard from P3 to P4 and all you get is a bloody weapon that you already own. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. But maybe my misery brightens your day, its not all doom and gloom :) Happy gaming.

Comments

  • If I recall, they did say that P4, 5, and 6 gives the bloody cosmetics. Although that is disappointing. Especially since I don't feel the grind being any easier than before.

  • @Remedicist said:

    If I recall, they did say that P4, 5, and 6 gives the bloody cosmetics. Although that is disappointing. Especially since I don't feel the grind being any easier than before.

    Yes, indeed, P4-P6 are the bloody cosmetics. I am humorously shining light on the aspect, though, that if you previously got a character to P1, so that they would be increased to P3 post patch, the next step in their progression would be P4, whose bloody cosmetic you already got, so you gotta wait till P5 to get anything new. Its not that big of a deal, just a smol tidbit.

    I am much more happy that I now got nearly all perks on all my killers. I can finally play all the different builds that I always wanted to try out ... well, sorta: nearly everyone is missing Jolt, for some reason :D But that can be aleviated with some 80k BP or so per killer.