Looking for Friends to Play With!

I'm pretty new to DBD, having bought it the other day. I'm just looking for chill players who I can learn to play from. I would be interested in playing both roles just to get used to it, but it doesn't matter much what I main, just trying to learn the game. I'm open to any and all advice for considering perks, loop techniques, and interacting with the killer. Mic doesn't matter much to me!

I play PC and cross play is totally fine with me :).

My DBD user is ZackPrefersCatz#65d0 and I have a discord ZackPrefersCatz#9286 and if there are any discord servers I would definitely be interested!

Comments

  • @ZackPrefersCatz said:

    I'm pretty new to DBD, having bought it the other day. I'm just looking for chill players who I can learn to play from. I would be interested in playing both roles just to get used to it, but it doesn't matter much what I main, just trying to learn the game. I'm open to any and all advice for considering perks, loop techniques, and interacting with the killer. Mic doesn't matter much to me!

    I play PC and cross play is totally fine with me :).

    My DBD user is ZackPrefersCatz#65d0 and I have a discord ZackPrefersCatz#9286 and if there are any discord servers I would definitely be interested!

    If you're fine with playing with a (decently crappy) player like me, then I'll be up to it. I play a P9 Felix (P3 before patch) with loads of perks, I do NOT own the Ringu Chapter, but please, if you want to play SWF, I'll be up to it sometime. just let me know and I'll send a friend request. I play on Switch, so.

  • Me and my friend are looking for.people to play the game and make a swf team we both have discord but it's mainly really late at night when we play if your down

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336083/looking-for-friends-to-play-with

    If you're fine with playing with a (decently crappy) player like me, then I'll be up to it. I play a P9 Felix (P3 before patch) with loads of perks, I do NOT own the Ringu Chapter, but please, if you want to play SWF, I'll be up to it sometime. just let me know and I'll send a friend request. I play on Switch, so.

    I definitely won't mind!

  • @Phantom_280 said:

    Me and my friend are looking for.people to play the game and make a swf team we both have discord but it's mainly really late at night when we play if your down

    I play at night sometimes so I would be down!

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336083/looking-for-friends-to-play-with

    If you're fine with playing with a (decently crappy) player like me, then I'll be up to it. I play a P9 Felix (P3 before patch) with loads of perks, I do NOT own the Ringu Chapter, but please, if you want to play SWF, I'll be up to it sometime. just let me know and I'll send a friend request. I play on Switch, so.

    I don't mind playing with you guys. I usually main survivor and I play on Switch also. I have almost all DLC characters and killers. My username is Anjie and my ID is #61bf

  • @RainMan5674Lyfe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095070#Comment_3095070

    I don't mind playing with you guys. I usually main survivor and I play on Switch also. I have almost all DLC characters and killers. My username is Anjie and my ID is #61bf

    ok

  • @ZackPrefersCatz said:

    I'm pretty new to DBD, having bought it the other day. I'm just looking for chill players who I can learn to play from. I would be interested in playing both roles just to get used to it, but it doesn't matter much what I main, just trying to learn the game. I'm open to any and all advice for considering perks, loop techniques, and interacting with the killer. Mic doesn't matter much to me!

    I play PC and cross play is totally fine with me :).

    My DBD user is ZackPrefersCatz#65d0 and I have a discord ZackPrefersCatz#9286 and if there are any discord servers I would definitely be interested!

    I'm new too I would like to join you

  • yo, my username is Nyxturne

    no one else uses this user so it'll be the only one, if there is for some reason another the two beginning the tag is #2f

  • I'm new to the game, May I join a team ?