Bonus BP
I miss the bonus bp you get when you run bbq and wglf. I miss it even more now since the bp incentives have been removed until 6.1.2...the only bonus blood point perk now is prove thyself for objectives.
I was going to use flans, cakes and any other thing I had with the new bonus but now I don't see the point when bonus bp isn't here. After using BBQ and WGLF on EVERY build since getting them unlocked on every character the grind feels SIGNIFICANTLY worse than ever because I'm getting the normal about of bp a match.
The plain bp you get just isn't enough for me personally to feel rewarded even for doing a great game as survivor or killer. If I 12 hook survivors I dont feel like my compensation matches the work I've done. If i save survivors, do gens, chase really good I don't feel rewarded (I do for escaping however I am referring to bp).
I don't wanna run prove thyself as I don't wanna be a gen jockey for a majority of the game. I wanna run the new builds I've come up with and are having fun with.
Take this post as a rant or a cry for attention or a plead with the devs to fix the bp bonus sooner or whatever else tickles your fancy...I just miss bonus bp...
Comments