Flashlight stuns

Did I miss in the patch notes that they made it easier to stun with flashlights? I did my usual look straight at a wall as pressed up against it as I can get and a survivor flashlight stunned me from the side also pressed against the wall as I picked up a survivor. Also, the blindness occured much more quickly than usual but that could have been because of addons. I have never had this happen to me before in over 1000 matches.

Comments

  • You'd probably needed to have checked the item in the postgame for addons that increase brightness or increase the width of the beam - the latter can enable some fairly improbable angles.


    On the flipside, maybe just a cheater.

  • I see this cheat fairly commonly. You can entirely look away or at a wall and still get blinded. Easy to spot it's use. Just report and move on.