Fleet of Foot Achievement Bugged (Xbox)
The Fleet of Foot achievement does not gain progress when you unhook a survivor and now should because you automatically give them the Haste status by unhooking.
Tagged:
Pending
The Fleet of Foot achievement does not gain progress when you unhook a survivor and now should because you automatically give them the Haste status by unhooking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m pretty sure this is only with boon dark theory, the trophy does not say unhook 50 survivor to increase their movement speed it is not the same thing but really I got that trophy in one match with boon dark theory from the sadako chapter which is where the trophy is from… try it that trophy Is so easy.
Discovered the perk Guardian will give you progress towards the Fleet of Foot achievement as well as Dark Theory. Still no achievement progress from base saves even though they give Haste to the unhooked person.
This achievement is definitely bugged. Sometimes I gain progress, most of the time I don't. Boon: Dark Theory sometimes progresses this achievement and sometimes Deliverance (unhook) does.
At this point Guardian is the most sure fire way of progressing, almost always gives credit