More Add-Ons for Legion

Hi guys,
I just want to start saying how much I love the new killer. His power is awesome and adds a complete new gamefeeling.
I just love the new killer especially that he looks like a survivor, but I think there is one or two Add-on´s missed.
One that makes him walk slower (like a survivor) while being in the normal state
but he is like an "Rank 1 Michael" (so no terrorradius and no red light)
His power Feral Frenzy should not be affected by that

And also one that makes him able to see the aura of everyone else who mends himself while being in Feral Frenzy. I know it sounds a bit op, but think about it:
You cant see other people mending with "nurses calling"
and accept for any other killer you wont die by getting staped while being in this state.

It would be perfect to trick other survivors.
I would like to hear your opinion

Comments

  • I don't think Legion should have an addon to see people Mending because it defeats the purpose of their own power which is to make them bleed out or burden them with a distraction. But then again, if you hit all 4 or even just two you'll be going after one of them so seeing where that person is is still useful.