PC Flashlight Hack
I just got blinded 12 times through a wall, through the back of my head. Looks like a holiday flashlight. I haven't seen people hack this game in a while.
Tagged:
Pending
I just got blinded 12 times through a wall, through the back of my head. Looks like a holiday flashlight. I haven't seen people hack this game in a while.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What map was this? The "back of the head" I'm not sure about. However, on Dead Dog, there are certain windows that actually look closed, but you can beamer save or blind through them.
What was your location? Shack?