What is your favorite proposed Winter Event cosmetic?

Behaviour announced their potential sets of Winter Event cosmetics for 2022 in their survey below. Which cosmetic is your favorite? (A and B refer to the set they're included in in the survey.)

The winning set based off of YOUR community votes will have two outfits earnable through our upcoming Winter Event and four outfits available in-store later this year!

P.S. Unfortunately ran out of space but the last two are

  • Out of Bed Boxers Adam
  • Sunglasses At Night Meg

P.P.S. Not sure what the costume names actually are, if you've got better ones feel free. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The Mikaela one has so much detail they did so good kinda wish the Yun-Jin got Included In A as well people love her she should get more cosmetics

  • @ElleGreen said:

    The Mikaela one has so much detail they did so good kinda wish the Yun-Jin got Included In A as well people love her she should get more cosmetics

    For sure, the art department does do a solid job on the cosmetics! πŸ™‚

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3077184#Comment_3077184

    For sure, the art department does do a solid job on the cosmetics! πŸ™‚

    The Dredge one Is the best they never miss with It's cosmetics and with the Witch all of hers are good

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3077188#Comment_3077188

    The Dredge one Is the best they never miss with It's cosmetics and with the Witch all of hers are good

    Yeah the Dredge outfits are hitting it out of the park!

    I think the only original killer that doesn't have a cosmetic I really like is probably Twins. All of their cosmetics look kind of the same to me, I wish they had some more unusual looking ones like the other original killers do. πŸ˜• What I wouldn't give for a Twins costume where Charlotte is a Ventriloquist and Victor is her evil dummy!

  • That Hillbilly outfit is also amazing.

  • I just want all my killers to be in cozy sweaters. It's not fair that joey and Susie are the only ones.

  • No contest

    The art team behind dredge deserve so much praise

  • Yeah the Dredge one is definitely the best but i think Yun-Jin’s also needs to be highlighted so I voted for that.

    Adams is a little bit lacking sadly.

  • Dredge is the obvious choice, but aside from β€œit”? I’m really digging the Ice Princess Mikaela. It seems like as a whole, more effort went into group A.

  • @dugman said:

    Behaviour announced their potential sets of Winter Event cosmetics for 2022 in their survey below. Which cosmetic is your favorite? (A and B refer to the set they're included in in the survey.)

    https://woobox.com/i4a87m

    P.S. Unfortunately ran out of space but the last two are

    • Out of Bed Boxers Adam
    • Sunglasses At Night Meg

    P.P.S. Not sure what the costume names actually are, if you've got better ones feel free. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    Dredge one it looks so good. Only reason I voted for A other outfit where bad overall B was better but because snowman dredge is so good I had no choice than vote for A.

  • I feel like the artistic team on dbd wants you to pick A (which is gonna happen), because they probably already had some outfits made from that group.

  • Definitely the Snow-Dredge for me, incredible one!