Fun Deathslinger fact
Did you know that you can get shot in the middle of the being unhooked animation and be speared before you can actually move again?
I just found out. Twice. In succession.
I've also found out that no one runs BT.
Did you know that you can get shot in the middle of the being unhooked animation and be speared before you can actually move again?
I just found out. Twice. In succession.
I've also found out that no one runs BT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've figured this out before when I played Slinger but most of the time I'm not even trying to shoot the survivor being unhooked. I'm not sure if the unhooking hitbox is weird but I swear the spear just autoaims to the survivor being unhooked when I shoot at the unhooker unless I am directly behind the unhooker.