Incentives dont seem to be working
~10m for a killer game. Meanwhile 10s for a survivor game. A huge disparity, but theres no incentives for either side rn. Something tells me they're broken.
~10m for a killer game. Meanwhile 10s for a survivor game. A huge disparity, but theres no incentives for either side rn. Something tells me they're broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Incentives were killswitched.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/299-kill-switch-master-list
that would explain it
Huge difference from yesterday too. I couldn't even find a survivor game at all yesterday so all my matches were killer and today I can't find killers games at all either so I've only been playing survivor. Twas cool tho since I got to play with fellow forum memeber @Laluzi 😤