Sprint burst and balanced landing galore
its refreshing to see so many people use these perks again
its refreshing to see so many people use these perks again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer going vs sb, bl, or lithe instead of old dead hard, it was bs
I don't think those calls are going to be coming, at least not many. I can at least respect all the other exhaustion perks.
From the surv side, I've always been a Lithe enjoyer myself. SB is nice, but you either have avoid sprinting or nurse it back to 99%, which makes it kind of useless once you're already mid-chase.