Winter Vote Cosmetic Display
Link: woobox.com/i4a87m
I noticed that the sets in the vote cannot be shown after a vote has been submitted so I wanted to display the cosmetics here.
Set A:
Event
Store
Set B:
Event
Store
Link: woobox.com/i4a87m
I noticed that the sets in the vote cannot be shown after a vote has been submitted so I wanted to display the cosmetics here.
Set A:
Event
Store
Set B:
Event
Store
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Trickster and Yun-Jin mostly on the killer and survivor side respectively. I love both of Trickster's cosmetics in Set A & B so I cannot really choose between them. However, since Yun-Jin is only in Set B, I'd have to go with that. I also like Set B because it contains characters that do not normally receive cosmetics. Set A definitely has great cosmetics (absolutely love that Dredge one), but I'd prefer to see more variety in the characters that Set B offers with its cosmetics.
I really love nearly all of the outfits in Set A they all seem amazing and while Set B has a few good ones, the rest don't seem as exciting in my opinion. Don't get me wrong they are all great, but I definitely would love to see the top ones more in the game the design choices are really amazing. Really a shame they are so good, I agree the Set B characters need some love as well, but I really don't know if they can win if that's their competition.
It was really unfair to put Adam and Yun against the popular survivors
I love the dredge cosmetic, but I really want Kate's set b. Why is this a vote? Why not just release them all? Let the vote be for the free cosmetics and let people buy the ones they want.
Fr, they never stood a chance :(
David King as a Nutcracker? You have your winner right there!
Seriously, y'all thirst for Shirtless David so much, you are missing out on some great skins!
"David" looks really attractive in this skin. but i doubt hes gonna look nearly as handsome in game
DREDGESWEEP
FIRST SKIN TO HAVE 1 DREGILLION USERS
Set B looks way better imo but can’t argue with mikaela, trickster and Meg simps wallets I guess