End game hook

So I was hooked at the end of the match near an open gate. I realized that I’m not so sure the killer could really do anything to stop both of us escaping except a successful grab for the survivor saving me since I have basekit endurance after being unhooked… what else could an M1 killer do?

Comments

  • STBFL has entered the chat

  • @Ladyinadress18 said:

    So I was hooked at the end of the match near an open gate. I realized that I’m not so sure the killer could really do anything to stop both of us escaping except a successful grab for the survivor saving me since I have basekit endurance after being unhooked… what else could an M1 killer do?

    Depending on how close maybe wait outthe 5 sec and get you before going out or if they get a hit instead of a grab maybe force a trade

  • @amazing_grace said:

    STBFL has entered the chat

    Haha ya that!

  • He shouldn't have hooked you right next to the gate.