Why is this kill-switched?
Literally. What can a cosmetic do that breaks the game?
Literally. What can a cosmetic do that breaks the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure anything that is in the game can break it.
Maybe there's a weird bug where this one cosmetic head causes the game to hard crash in some scenarios, that doesn't seem all that far fetched to me.
It crashes the game. Literally. I own the whole cosmetic, and already had it equipped. Switched to Feng who had been wearing in on cosmetic loadout 2, and my game crashed. Happened to all my friendos who have it as well.
Maybe the cosmetic gets stretched out blocking the screen with a glitchy texture that's one thing I can think of besides a crash