How do Tombstone Piece and Fragrant Tuft interact?

Doing a mori with the Tombstone Piece ends Tier 3's duration, but Fragrant Tuft Of Hair makes Tier 3 infinite. So which trumps which?

Comments

  • Tombstone Piece trumps Fragrant Tuft of Hair - you'll get sent back to T2. Only way to get infinite T3 and do a mori is use Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair.

  • you'll lose tier 3 even if you have the infinite, Tombstone Piece evil decay cannot be stopped

  • Tier 3 will last forever until you mori someone; after that you lose it.

  • I mean, the addon tells you precisely which trumps the other, that's what descriptions are for.

  • I tried that like 2 years ago to see if there was a loophole. you lose the tier 3 after the Mori

  • @Alionis said:

    I mean, the addon tells you precisely which trumps the other, that's what descriptions are for.

    No it doesn't. Where does it say on Tombstone Piece "does not work with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair"? Whereas Fragrant Tuft Of Hair says "unlimited Tier 3 duration." Am I wrong in thinking that the answer to this question isn't obvious?