Can’t open killer steam profile
After the match in the score screen I can open steam profiles of other survivors but not the killer ones!
Tagged:
Pending
After the match in the score screen I can open steam profiles of other survivors but not the killer ones!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's misaligned for the killer.
If you click on their score, you are presented with the options to view profile, etc. so that's the workaround in the meantime until they get it to also happen when you click the killer name/username.
Just click a little further to the right and there you go!
I am experiencing this as well