I was noticing some inconsistency with this and wondered if it only worked for solo queue. If it's only for the person who formed the SWF that could also explain it (I joined a friend's existing SWF and wasn't getting the bonus)
I was noticing some inconsistency with this and wondered if it only worked for solo queue. If it's only for the person who formed the SWF that could also explain it (I joined a friend's existing SWF and wasn't getting the bonus)
The bug is that the bloodpoint incentive bonus only ever applies to the party leader. Usually the party leader is just the survivor who started the lobby, but if they leave, the party leader becomes the first survivor who joined the lobby after the leader.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bump, cuz me (and many others) have noticed this.
I was noticing some inconsistency with this and wondered if it only worked for solo queue. If it's only for the person who formed the SWF that could also explain it (I joined a friend's existing SWF and wasn't getting the bonus)
The bug is that the bloodpoint incentive bonus only ever applies to the party leader. Usually the party leader is just the survivor who started the lobby, but if they leave, the party leader becomes the first survivor who joined the lobby after the leader.