Bloodpoint cap?
I believe the cap was to be increased to 2Mil, but the wordage still says 1Mil? Does anybody know if the cap has been increased but the wordage has just not been updated?
I believe the cap was to be increased to 2Mil, but the wordage still says 1Mil? Does anybody know if the cap has been increased but the wordage has just not been updated?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has, it's just not been updated via the tooltip. It's in their known issues list.
Ohhh thanks! Where is the known issues list so I can check that in the future? :)
Typically it's at the bottom of patch notes, so here for the above ones: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/342-6-1-0-mid-chapter
They also update this page with known issues: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/299-kill-switch-master-list
Thanks so much!