Overcharge
Despite using overcharge for months, I'm still not sure on if it effects multiple gens at the same time. By that I mean, if I kick Gen A, then Gen B, will Gen A still be effect by Overcharge?
Despite using overcharge for months, I'm still not sure on if it effects multiple gens at the same time. By that I mean, if I kick Gen A, then Gen B, will Gen A still be effect by Overcharge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can affect more than one generator at once with Overcharge. There's no 'limit' - so long as you kick each gen, it'll be affected by Overcharge, even if the first generator has yet to be touched by a survivor.