Legion
Holy ######### what happened to Legion. Gonna stop playing him. Its so unfun as survivor to face a Legion atm. Just a mending and gen simulator. Everything takes ages.
Holy ######### what happened to Legion. Gonna stop playing him. Its so unfun as survivor to face a Legion atm. Just a mending and gen simulator. Everything takes ages.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The honeymoon for the legion rework really died fast didn't it?
I was happy that he got buffed. But in the new patch the Gen times are ridicolus if you have some slowdown on Legion in combination with the mending. I will not do this to any Survivor
Legion needs to be looked at not only from the slow-down perspective in combination with certain perks, but the fact that they nullify multiple survivor perks. I'm talking about all perks that grant endurance. I'm sure it's very fun and easy from the killer perspective, but balancewise it's just broken.