dashboarded twice in a row.
plus a straight out quit by the killer, where i at least got points. the new thing among killers seems to be having a temper tantrum and throwing the checkerboard into the air. this, in the form of closing the app (ps4). straight up obnoxious and wastes all the survivor's time. not cool.
Comments
Survivors DC so regularly in my games, I can only laugh about this
Playing doc => DC
Playing nurse => DC
playing iri huntress => DC
not finding ruin fast => DC
getting downed => DC
SWF at hatch? => DC
Franklins => DC
slugged => DC
missed DS => DC
mate failed flashlight save => DC
Just to give a short overview
Oh and btw, if all survivors DC the killer gains 2,5k BP in TOTAL while he loses ALL his addons/offering
@Master
On ps4, If killer DC’s, you lose shards, rank, points, and items. Killers do it whenever exits are powered. It also sends you straight to the menu, so they are anonymous. The perfect rage quit tool. It needs to be gone.
Yes I know there is that closing app abuse, they need to do sth about it
But it doesnt change my point that the killer is screwed everytime the survivors DC, even via "esc"
@Master
Both are super annoying. Make rage quitters lose an entire rank, and if disconnect % is even FIVE get a ban. It’s not that low when you think about it. And of course it would ban you if it was above 5% but you only played one game that you disconnected. Have it be 5% and add a certain amount of games played required so someone who plays ONE game that’s interrupted doesn’t get banned.
Gens pop too fast - DC
NOED doesn't activate - DC
Flashlight save - DC
Decisive Strike hit - DC
Survivor about to go thru exit - DC
Body blocked effectively - DC
Can't catch a survivor - DC
Feelings got hurt - DC
Oh and btw, if a killer DCs all survivors get nothing, lose their items, add ons and offerings.
Survivors complaining about killers, killers complaining about survivors; me? I deal with double the trouble because I play both. Dealing with twice the salt, messages, DC’s, and problems is annoying as all hell.
I deal with killer quits all the time. I’m a solo player. You may just see killer DC less, because YOU ARE the killer
I can only speak on the PS4, but rage quitting is far too common by BOTH sides. Killers and survivors are both horrible about it.
I get to see it watching my wife play as a solo survivor. It is a problem for both, esp on the console.