I don't understand, why??

It's kinda weird, devs nerfed all good surv perks but what is going on with hit validation??? I tried play and two matches was weird feeling that I got sucked to textures, like steping in "honey" drowning, it so weird. Makes uncomfortable to play cuz of that feeling. I do understand if I had 90 ping, but I had 40-50 and feels horrible. Before update was fine.

PS: was trying DH and now it's complete garbage perk...

Comments

  • Yea I don’t understand why they just didn’t leave DH at 1 full second. That alone was a tight window, & if someone was skilled enough to time a hit, they deserved the reward.

  • @KerJuice said:

    Yea I don’t understand why they just didn’t leave DH at 1 full second. That alone was a tight window, & if someone was skilled enough to time a hit, they deserved the reward.

    With current hit validation is not possible to use it in place, skill whos less than second longs, it's waste off slot now

  • @KerJuice said:

    Yea I don’t understand why they just didn’t leave DH at 1 full second. That alone was a tight window, & if someone was skilled enough to time a hit, they deserved the reward.

    One second is EXTREMELY generous for a parry in a pvp game. That being said, I still feel it should have remained at one second. I would hardly call it skill based though. And that is fine, it does not need to be.

  • Learn how to play without DH, you will see, it is quite possible 😁

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    Learn how to play without DH, you will see, it is quite possible 😁

    No, I don't care about DH, but till hit validation is bad I can't loop killers, I got hit from them miles away and that is annoying. With good ping miles away hit....