Exit gates should be separated

It's unfair to survivors this both by a killer and survivor stand point once the exit gates are powered and I don't know hatch is closed or something your screwed It's an automatic win for the killer and as killer basically all I do is just stand there and turn to each side not that fun I get playing killer isn't fun right now but if the exit gates are separated it builds suspense will the survivor open the gate on time or no. The Game Map is good for that because the exits gate aren't next to eachother near by but not far making it impossible to win, Midwich is more just if your the last survivor your somewhat screwed since the killer can have clear sight so there is a right and wrong way to do and for something like Lery's it can be fine at times but stuff like Rotten fields and Shelter woods any of those extremely open maps if the exit gates are next to eachother your done for.

Comments