Really bad killers are getting 4ks and its okay.

Behavior will adjust its ... behavior. If I'm cautious and play proper hide and seek, things are fine except against the usual busted killers. When I try to showboat and be obnoxious, I get hammered.

I get it, it was fun to bully killers. It was fun to do outlandish dumb things. Now you kinda have to respect them for a change.

Comments

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    Behavior will adjust its ... behavior. If I'm cautious and play proper hide and seek, things are fine except against the usual busted killers. When I try to showboat and be obnoxious, I get hammered.

    I get it, it was fun to bully killers. It was fun to do outlandish dumb things. Now you kinda have to respect them for a change.

    Not really, a player thats bad at the game should lose, if you relied too much on dh and can't loop without it you deserve to lose, same as someone being carried by stacking full slowdown, zero skill on both parts and those players should not be handed free Ws.

1 2 3 ›