Unlock teachables missed or I misunderstood?

Patch notes state this:

image.png

This (as I understood) means: all perks that were unlocked (by shrine or lvl 40) will immediately shared with all characters on tier 1 (as if I made original character P1). There isn't any mention about shrine unlocking only or smth like that, it just says "unlocked Teachable Perks". And it says "Teachable Perks" both about shrine and bloodweb perks. Plus, it says "existing" just like about prestige levels so it must be about perks that were unlocked before patch and not with the new system.

My shrine perks are here, there's nothing wrong. But.

But my friend says her lvl 40 characters have teachables locked and there are no tier 1 perks shared. She kept those perks only if she found and leveled up through bloodweb before update. I can't prove it because I don't have characters/perks for that, either characters are p1+ or I could bought their perks from shrine, and I had bought a lot of them.

So... any clarification, please? Did I misunderstand this sentence? Or should she create a bug report? I'm confused.

Comments