1 Monstrous can be exploited. 2 Hook struggle bug. 3 BP Incentive is bugged.

1 I had a Nemesis soft camp me by patrolling the edge of the 24m range. I was in a corner, so he easily forced me to die on first hook. The range requirements need to be upped if this perk is going to be balanced.


2 Sometimes when you struggle on hook, the animation won't play. Idk if it's client or server side, so unsure if your team can still see you wiggling or not.


3 BP incentive should offer for the role with the least players, but it's currently on Survivor (9:00pm EST) which has the most players by far, making queues take very long on surv, and instant queues on killer.

Comments

  • yeah its been on survivor the entire day but my survivor queue times are 5+ mins long

  • My surv. queue times are about 2 mins (doesn't really matter to me as I suck as survivor. I'll play it for the bonus, though)