Brainstorm new offerings
The current offerings are kinda old and uninteresting
Lets brainstorm some ideas for new offerings.
Try and not criticize bad suggestions too heavily. Keep it short and sweet.
Lets brainstorm some ideas for new offerings.
Try and not criticize bad suggestions too heavily. Keep it short and sweet.
Comments
"This ######### is crazy...again again again" (The Entity)
The bloodpoints this survivor has earnt will be added to your post game total as a bonus.
"It's feasting time, let them rip out your very heart so it beats no more. You will play my game until the time comes" (The Entity)
You become obsessed with one survivor, at the beginning of the trial your obsession will spawn on the hook.
"The blood of those obsessed is something that deserves a fitting treatment."
Start the match with tremendous fog, over the course of the match fog will ease until it has completely gone.
Once the fog has gone the killer's red stain will be removed.
Completely overrules all other fog based offerings.
"They had their chance, they are not worthy of being here, I AM NOT ENTERTAINED! Wahhhhh *smashes keyboard*" (The Entity)
This would be a quick 4-8k for the killer in every match. Every survivor would DC. I'd probably do it in loading screen. lol I do give this a 9/10 in the troll rating though. funny
Make more offerings secret including good ones.
Survivor - Heavy Armor - Survivor is immune to Exposed, or other insta-down effects, but suffers exhaustion and is unable to perform fast vaults due to the encumbrance of the armor. Furthermore, any survivor who rescues the wearer from a hook suffers exhaustion for 20 seconds.
"This thing could withstand a chainsaw! Can someone help me up?"
Killer - Jury Rig - Killer is able to trap one generator or door at a time. Any generator trapped by the killer doubles the chance of very difficult skill checks and suffers a 5% penalty for failure. If an escape door is trapped, the door's progress is slowed by 15% - Stackable. (Keep in mind, only one thing can be trapped at a time.)
"Wait till they get ahold of this little baby. Ahh, the sweet taste of hope as it vanishes."
I'd be open to name changes. I felt they would work better as perks, but eh. Either way, I think it would be a fun wrinkle on both sides. Both sides would scream about how OP the other side's perk is though. lol
I got 2 reasons for wanting this.