Good work Behaviour!

I've been playing Dead by Daylight for about 3 years and I don't usually use the forum that much, but today I felt compelled to do so, after all, DBD doesn't always make such a notorious update. I'm extremely satisfied with the changes in the meta of the game, every game I played before it made me want to just end the game and go play something else, because it was always the same thing, you had killer builds extremely OPs, and survivors with incredibly annoying builds. But that has changed! As a killer main I am extremely happy with this update, the nerfs to the perks were needed, and the balancing done to some of them through the PTB was amazing, so thanks to the devs for listening to the community and applying the changes. I also think the game has become more fun and has finally established itself as what it should have been from the beginning, a game where survivors MUST FEAR the killer. Apart from the balance update the new prestige system was great to reduce the game's grinding, even with 2k hours in the game I still didn't have all the perks I wanted in my killers and survivors, but now that's changed. In conclusion, thank you very much BHVR for the update, and finally I would like to know what other players think about this.

Comments

  • I agree with everything you said, this update was indeed great. With the new prestige system, I will be able to test various builds in different killers, because now I have basically all perks in every killer. I believe you forgot to talk about the matchmaking incentive which is also a pretty good idea, since it tries to balance the queue (the update hasn't been out for that long so it's hard to say if it is making any difference or not + the new killer changes made players that don't usually play killer to try them out).

  • @BlackHalls said:

    I've been playing Dead by Daylight for about 3 years and I don't usually use the forum that much, but today I felt compelled to do so, after all, DBD doesn't always make such a notorious update. I'm extremely satisfied with the changes in the meta of the game, every game I played before it made me want to just end the game and go play something else, because it was always the same thing, you had killer builds extremely OPs, and survivors with incredibly annoying builds. But that has changed! As a killer main I am extremely happy with this update, the nerfs to the perks were needed, and the balancing done to some of them through the PTB was amazing, so thanks to the devs for listening to the community and applying the changes. I also think the game has become more fun and has finally established itself as what it should have been from the beginning, a game where survivors MUST FEAR the killer. Apart from the balance update the new prestige system was great to reduce the game's grinding, even with 2k hours in the game I still didn't have all the perks I wanted in my killers and survivors, but now that's changed. In conclusion, thank you very much BHVR for the update, and finally I would like to know what other players think about this.

    I'm just getting Surv. and Gen rushes now, but agreed when I get that 1 match that I don't.