Offerings at least

I would like the devs to put it in the game that offerings can be transferred between your other characters. My reasoning is because I have offerings such as bloody party streamers on killers which I aren't great with which when used will be completely pointless. Same for survivors I am Jake p3 main he is my highest survivor and I have  offerings on my low levelled survivors which I only use for daily rituals. Who else agrees or am I the only one. If you disagree then I would like to know what your reason for disagreeing is

Comments

  • The problem with anything like this is It could be abused, some people have 5k hours, they have levelled every character to P3, the amount of offerings could be emmsense, imagine them all getting transfered to one char like a god tier Nurse, the next 100+ games is Mori time.

  • @douggie123 said:

    My reasoning is because I have offerings such as bloody party streamers on killers which I aren't great with which when used will be completely pointless.

    That is your incentive to get better with that killer/killers.