I thought it was a nice twist ...
I've just played a match against pretty decent survivors.
The play? Get them with Bloodwarden as Bubba, play the right amount of dumb and see if I can pull it off.
I've done plenty of pointless chases, switching survivor like an idiot when I was about to exhaust options for each of them, until one gen was left (They were flying, obviously). A NOED bait, a hook next to the opened gates : everything was ready.
As expected, they've wasted time on the NOED, got an unhook/swap that failed (they've probably assumed I had a lucky hit managing my first turn around a wall xD), waited a bit more before grabbing a survivor close to the exit line that I brought to the hook without hooking. (Another clue they didn't notice).
Only once the other slugged survivor left the match, I've hooked my win token.
Game over.
My timing was just right : one second more and I would have lost (I was sweating a bit, they would have laughed to my face had I failed like that xD)
Summary of the perks:
Bamboozle is expected on most Bubbas.
Blood Warden was the objective.
NOED was a much-needed time-waste bait.
Insidious was used in the open. (I thought it was too much but no ...)
I love it when a plan comes together. Strangely, the one who lived wasn't so happy.

Comments