Shrine of Secrets...uhm what?

So I noticed that recently you guys lowered the number of shards from 2,000 to 1,500. This was a very reasonable change, especially for people like me who use the Shrine for BP. 2,000 shards for 150,000 BP waas not even close to a fail trade. Even 1,500 wasn't but it was a good start.


I get on today and see you guys not only put it back to 2,000 but DECREASED THE BP!?!?!??

In what way does that make sense? If anything you should've kept the 1,5000 and upped it to like 300,000

Isn't this good for your business anyways? Wouldn't you rather I buy BP with shards rather than save for DLC I would otherwise use real money on?


This change makes absolutely no sense. I am hoping I misread this and its actually a milllion but I doubt it....

Comments

  • Full agree, With the new progression system Shrine should have substantially increased BP bonuses. Not decreased

  • and I just noticed the other numbers.


    12,000 shards to buy a perk? LOL. So you would need to save the 12,000 in advance because if you bought tier 1 you would never get another 10k by the time it leaves the shrine. Who in the world would spend 12k on a perk anyways?

    Don't ENTIRE characters cost like 10-12k? What have they upped the price of a character to 200,000 shards or something? I can't tell because I currently have them all....