Has Anyone Been Running the Scourge Hook Build?
It's pretty fun. I'm happy we finally have 4 scourge hook perks and I am even happier that Monstrous Shrine was changed to become a Scourge Hook with a more rewarding effect.
It's pretty fun. I'm happy we finally have 4 scourge hook perks and I am even happier that Monstrous Shrine was changed to become a Scourge Hook with a more rewarding effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate 2 of them having like what I assume is going to be the new scourge hook look and the other 2 are just normal .
Oh wow, I hadn't actually noticed that and now it is bugging me too. I hope they change the Monstrous and Gift perk hook image to be like Floods and Pain.
We can pray ๐๐