Matchmaking Incentives are currently backwards

To give background information, I am on NA East.

I've been playing survivor due to the 100% incentive. However I've noticed that the queues are insanely long and getting even longer. I've also noted we keep getting placed in yellow ping lobbies and have also been receiving killers that I would not consider MMR appropriate for my team. Notably newer killers despite me having an experienced swf.

I believe that the incentives may be backwards. The incentives should be moving people to play the opposite side, so that queues become quick and higher optimized. If this problem isn't fixed quickly, it'll compound aggressively until queues eventually break down entirely. Please boost this so the dev team can see this quicker.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • My queue times prior to today have been 10-20 seconds. Now its minutes. I can also confirm no bonus bloodpoints are being awarded post match.


    EDIT: Just finished a match as survivor and got the bonus bloodpoints! :) Queue times are still awful, so I'm not certain the main issue at hand has been resolved lol.