Hey Devs, little geography lesson...
Even though Alaska is "close" to Japan, China, and Korea when compared to the rest of America it doesn't mean we have good ping with each other.
But do you know who we do have good ping with?
Canada and the ######### US. Sur-#########-prise.
Literally no matter what time it is, if there is a holiday, or school being on break you ######### do nothing but flood Alaskan killer lobbies with ######### Asians.
It crashes the ######### game when it really gets going and 4 people are joining and leaving literally every 5 seconds.
So how about you do a little ######### hot fix or some ######### to make it where we'll only link up with Canadians and Americans rather than some ######### in asia with 233 ping (Japan) 190-220 ping (Korea) or 245 ping (China).
I know that your broken ######### matchmaking is only trying to find me a match but guess what?
No matter how many people you shove into our lobbies none of them stay, it closes the lobby, and it crashes the ######### game.
And I'm not even exaggerating.
It's the 100% truth.
If you're in Alaska don't ######### buy this game because you can only play ######### survivor.
"But Texas, the time difference"
It doesn't matter what ######### time it is because it's nothing but god damn Asians clogging the lobby so Americans and Canadians can't fill it.
It doesn't matter how good your internet is either.
This game has completely disregarded us and lumps us in with those over seas.
It's ######### god damn cockadookie bullshit mumble ######### nonsense is what it is.
Comments
I'm sure you have a valid point, but it's a bit hard to see under all the swearing. I promise I'm trying to be helpful not condescending when I say: I understand the frustration, but if you really want things to change instead of just getting banned, people are going to take you more seriously if you can communicate your suggestions with a bit less aggression and a bit more obeying of forum rules.
Same, I had to stop halfway through.
Also OP, with that tone, people are not gonna take you seriously. You could do better job with a normal post than this mess.