Why does it just sound like a slower version of the second version of the live chase music? Not a fan tbh.
I don't like it too. I thought it was a bug at first. Then I did a few more games with him and this version is even worst than the washing machine one 😅
Oh shoot, I thought the one on live (that replaced the photocopier one) was pretty slick. Is this version intended?
I have no idea. Every patch they do they always make changes to Ghostface Chase music. I hope it's not intended, otherwise I may drop Ghostface and change killer 🥺
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh shoot, I thought the one on live (that replaced the photocopier one) was pretty slick. Is this version intended?
i like it tbh
Why does it just sound like a slower version of the second version of the live chase music? Not a fan tbh.
I don't like it too. I thought it was a bug at first. Then I did a few more games with him and this version is even worst than the washing machine one 😅
I have no idea. Every patch they do they always make changes to Ghostface Chase music. I hope it's not intended, otherwise I may drop Ghostface and change killer 🥺
Honestly at this point, I think Ghostie should get a different chase theme every patch update.
But fr, bring back the second version of the printer. Best one imo (or just let us choose music themes, that'd be nice).
They keep just speeding up and slowing down his theme. The 8-0 TR for his second theme is just his first theme's chase theme super sped up.
Just bring it back to his original theme, damnit.